I think work ethic is a set of values that are based on hard work and how much work you do.
A work ethic may include being reliable,
having intelligence,
doing work on time,
maintaining social skills,
or how hard you work towards something.
having intelligence,
doing work on time,
maintaining social skills,
or how hard you work towards something.
In school kids who show better work ethics should get the better scores on their homework, projects, or tests.
The kids who aren't showing good work ethic,
showing procrastination in their work,
copying others work,
or just not caring at all,
should be getting the grades they are trying for,
which are low grades.
showing procrastination in their work,
copying others work,
or just not caring at all,
should be getting the grades they are trying for,
which are low grades.
In the world of adults and workers with good or bad work ethics,
I think workers that show good work ethic in their jobs,
should be selected for better positions,
more responsibility and even promotions.
I think workers that show good work ethic in their jobs,
should be selected for better positions,
more responsibility and even promotions.
Workers who don't show good work ethic,
may be viewed as failing to provide value for the employer that is paying them,
and should not be promoted or placed in positions of greater responsibility.
may be viewed as failing to provide value for the employer that is paying them,
and should not be promoted or placed in positions of greater responsibility.
So as you can see having a good work ethic will always be better than a poor work ethic.
Having good work ethic will get you somewhere in life.
Having poor work ethic won't get you very far.
That is why i try and have a positive work ethic all the time,
and as times can be hard and i may sometimes not feel like trying or doing some work,
i will always try my hardest to do my best.
and as times can be hard and i may sometimes not feel like trying or doing some work,
i will always try my hardest to do my best.
I try to do my best to I hate people that think they can come to school and copy others work. I don't think they care where their life is headed.
ReplyDelete