Noise vs. Silence,
sitting in class I finish my test and there is no noise what so ever,
I regret forgetting my ipod today more than anything.
If you were asked to live in a world of complete silence?
Or a world of noise what one would you chose?
I would chose a world filled of noise,
with a world of noise you have music and I couldn’t live without music.
I listen to it every chance I get!
Other noises aren’t very soothing like the noise of someone vomiting or fingernails on a
chalk board,
though the amount of good noises outweigh the amount of bad ones.
Without noise communication would be horrible.
Talking would become impossible.
Everything would be reading and writing and who wants to do that all day!
A world without communication that can be heard would just slide apart.
Nobody could hear a cry for help or the victorious scream of a first place runner
.
Life would feel emotionless and plain,
as dull as an unsharpened pencil!
And its very hard to write with that.
Ill leave you now with an unanswered question, What would you choose?
Noise? Or silence?
I agree with you so much! Music is so important. I don't go a day without listening to music. Its such a good way to concentrate. In fact I'm listening to music right now! haha.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on this on bails!
ReplyDeleteSilence can be good sometimes but I just can't picture my life without my ipod or just music in general!