Thursday, October 7, 2010

i want to help the ones who need it

Everything does come to an end,
happiness comes to an end,
Sadness comes to an end,
Friendships come to an end.


Everyone gets to that point in life, where they think;

What do I do?
How do I survive?
How did it get like this?
Why doesn’t anyone understand?

The constant struggle, to figure out, how to take on the next step in life.
Life is a challenge, to each individual their challenge is different and to survive your game of life, the first step to take is easier then you think, it could be answering the questions that your asking yourself in a positive attitude. For example,

What do I do?
I seek guidance from a friend, loved one or counsellor.

How do I survive?
Listen to what their point of views is of the situation that you are in and figure out with them, how to solve it.

How did it get like this?
Everyone makes mistakes, but everyone also learns from their mistakes.

Why doesn’t anyone understand?
You may have been focusing on something else for far to long to realise that it was holding you back, retrace your steps and think of simple ways things could have been solved.  And just remember; not many people may have been in the same situation as you, but they may have been in a similar, its good to talk about things with other people and try to understand each other’s individual problems.

If you are someone, going through this situation, or about to, or have and didn’t know what to do, there IS help out there, everybody is here to help everybody, I believe that nobody is that selfish, and are always willing to help. Reach out! And let your feelings go!

My name is Bailey, and I am striving to be there for people that want my help, you are never alone in this world full of amazing people
and you are one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment